Full Service & Full Attention
The Divine Canine is a full-service dog care destination. We strive to enhance the lives of dogs and pet parents through an uncompromising commitment to quality services, products, and education.
Treat Your Real Valentine With Our Valentine's Day Packages Offered All Month Long
Pawsitively Sweet! – brush and digital photo
Woof You Be My Valentine? – brush, nail trim, teeth brushing and digital photo
Furever Yours! – brush, nail trim, teeth brushing, v-day treat, bandanna and digital photo
The Divine Canine Difference
- Trusted Staff. Divine Canine is a pack of people who are dedicated to providing the very best care for your beloved dog. That pack includes a tenured, experienced management team focused on a positive, individualized experience for your best friend. All caretakers are trained in animal behavior and management.
- Facilities. We have over an acre of unique, inside/outside play yards secured by six feet of solid fencing. Our play yards are equipped with dog-friendly K-9 Grass—no gravel, asphalt, or unsanitary astroturf. Dogs romp and play with their canine best friends in a safe, secure, monitored environment. Inside our facilities we offer large, professional quality Mason kennels (no wire cages or small, non-professional enclosures) and industry leading sanitation equipment and supplies. We also have a large-sized swimming pool.
- Longevity. With over 12 years in business, we have a proven track record of providing quality care to Boulder County clients. We’re a perfect option for a long-term partnership for all your best friend’s needs.
- References. Our clients come back again and again, and are always willing to recommend us to their friends.
- Relationships. We have strong ties with many of the area’s premier veterinarians, trainers, and community organizations. We are proud to actively support multiple rescue organizations and shelters.