Premium Dog Boarding in Louisville CO
We know you love bringing your dog everywhere you go, but sometimes that just isn’t possible. Whether for a vacation or a business trip, a busy weekend or a long night out, Divine Canine is here to help with overnight dog boarding.
When boarding your dog with Divine Canine, you can rest assured that your pup is getting a full day of play with other pups before turning in for the night. We strive to meet the specific needs of your dog and create an environment as comfortable, secure and safe as home.
Included in Dog Boarding
- Large mason professional kennels (no wire crates or small non-professional closures)
- Comfortable, Kuranda raised dog beds for each dog
- Soft, warm blankets
- Meals served three times daily, in the privacy of their own space
- Daily cleaning, including laundry, dishwashing, and sanitization with a veterinary-quality system.
- All of the benefits of daily daycare
- Any special requests, such as medication, special feeding, special walks, naps, or recuperation
We ask that all dogs attending boarding are dropped off no later than 4pm, so they have a few hours of daycare time before going to bed. This allows them to adjust really well to their new environment.
All Dogs participating in boarding and daycare at Divine Canine are subject to the terms and conditions of the New Client Service Agreement provided to the client at the trial day. All daycare clients agree that they have been provided the terms and conditions, have read and understand them, and accept and agree to these conditions when participating in daycare or boarding activities.
A Day in the Dog Boarding Life
Here at Divine Canine your pup’s day begins bright and early with a morning potty break, during which time their den is cleaned and freshened up just in time for the morning meal.
Next comes a nutritious breakfast, after which your dog is given an hour to let their food settle and digest so they’re ready to play.
After two hours of playtime with their best friends, your pup goes back to his den for a well-deserved nap. Then it’s back to daycare where, as they play, their den is again cleaned.
Evening brings dinner time, with another quiet hour for digestion. Then comes another potty break, and a little more playtime before your pup settles in for bed.
Your furry friend is tucked in to sleep. The lights are dimmed so that your pup can go to sleep as he dreams of the fun day he had!
While at home, dogs typically sleep between 12 and 18 hours a day. Since your pup will be active for most of the day, be aware that when he comes home, he might be extra sleepy!
- Standard Boarding: $42.00
- Late check out after 3pm: $20.00
- Suite Boarding: XL 5X5 "private room" style kennel located in a quiet area of the facility.
1 dog: $70/night
2 dogs: $120/night
3 dogs: $160/night
- Bedtime Tuck-in (small): $5.00
- Bedtime Tuck-in (large): $7.00
- Private Playtime: $35.00
- 30 Minute Walk: $35.00
- Puppy Playdate: $20.00
- Bronze Package includes a bedtime treat/tuck-in & a photo emailed to parents during their stay.
Small dog: $48/night
Large dog: $50/night
- Silver Package includes bedtime treat/tuck-in, photo emailed, daily frozen kong.
Small dog: $53/night
Large dog: $55/night
- Gold Package includes bedtime treat/tuck-in, photo, daily kong, 30min daily walk, bath & nail trim on departure day.
Small dog: $88/night
Large dog: $90/night
My wife and I love Divine Canine, but most importantly our dogs Jack and Sammie love to go there. We weren’t about to trust just anyone to board our dogs – they are our family. So we did our research. We liked the facility and the experienced owner and staff. We can trust that our dogs are very well taken care of and they just love everyone there. We think Divine Canine is top notch.